Saturday, April 7, 2012

My mind keeps bringing me back to money

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sometimes when we think it all comes at once, or I am just off a bit. It would not be the first time someone has told me that I was.
Financially, I suck; here are a few ways to state the obvious;
I’m making it,
Just so no one knows how good or bad it really is.
Feast or famine,
Yep it is always something. The trick is how to make the feast last longer than the famine.
In the financial ocean I am…
Keeping my head above water, another way to say I haven’t drowned yet.
Sailing the high sea, show off. Even those with enough to be comfortable are terrified of the economy. And why not, you get use to a way of living and change really mess some people up.
One of my favorites, I’m still here. The waves keep hitting me and I’m still here. Well as I have said “I suck financially” I am not the only one living day today. Bills are bills and, budgeting is all good only if you can count on nothing happening.
The true really is that “things” happen. Sometimes the best reason to keep fighting the good fight is the person standing next to you, or the one you are carrying , or the hope of finding that one person to make it all worth while.

No comments: